Real-Time, Remote Video Production
For many businesses now, online virtual communication is often the only choice. That's why we've developed an affordable way to capture high-quality media content from remote presenters anywhere in the world.
The FMP process uses internet video transmission to our professional broadcast systems. This surpasses what is possible with services like Zoom alone by integrating high-end technology and FMP's proven video experience.
With our method, FMP can create compelling video programs that include panel discussions, direct-to-camera presentations, slides, and pre-produced videos, as well as lower third IDs and other graphics. We can produce and stream these programs live, or record and edit them for playback as part of online events, and on social media. This brief video shows how.
Here's more detail on what the FMP real-time, remote video process can provide:
- Accommodation for multiple speakers from anywhere with a suitable internet connection
- Real-time interaction between speakers for co-presentation, interviews, and discussions
- Broadcast-style live switched edits, integrating live feeds and pre-produced video, slides, and graphics
- Live professional coaching of speakers on performance, show flow, camera adjustment, lighting and audio
- Program development, scriptwriting, graphic and animation production
- Video editing and the addition of motion graphics, music and other enhancements
- Closed captioning and subtitles
- Live streaming or scheduled "simu-live" playback of pre-produced content
- Customized microsites for publication of final video
To learn more, use our contact page or call our client services team at 610.825.4000.